5 PRACTICAL TIPS FOR BCG TEST
- 1. BCG offers a short sample test. you are to make sure you give it a try before taking the real one.
- The questions offered are very similar to the Reading Facts type of questions in the McKinsey PST.
- The BCG Potential Test is also a heavy math-oriented exam.
- Time is a big factor. Most questions are not too hard, but you are expected to go through them relatively fast. You will have 1 – 2 minutes for each question. There will be a heavy volume of reading to process, so the ability to skim and save time on math calculations will help a lot.
5. Because BCG is still in the process of piloting the test, the exact test format, the number of questions and time allowance can be different among different offices. Some people had ~50 questions in 50 minutes while others had ~25 in 40 minutes to do.